SVN’s institutional capital markets team can arrange for bridge loan financing for acquisitions and refinancing of existing assets. This can be for value-add or opportunistic deals, including construction financing for new developments on land parcels, or for other transition deals that will have a substantial change in their cash flows before stabilization. The team can also arrange for permanent financing of stable projects with cash flows already in place.
The capital markets team can structure and place financing's with a variety of sources, including:
- Banks, insurance companies and other similar balance-sheet lenders
- Debt funds and alternative lending pools
- CMBS/securitized lending conduits
- Long-term credit tenant lease (CTL) financing
- Other bond financings, including both taxable and tax-exempt financings, many of which can also include placement (sale) of tax credits and other similar initial equity cost offsetting money
Commercial financing is available for projects in all major asset classes:
The professionals at SVN Summit Commercial Real Estate Advisors can explain the array of commercial financing options and services available.