SVN Summit Commercial Real Estate Advisors Property Management provides its clients with quick and easy opportunities to increase the net operating income of their asset, effectively increasing the value of their investment.
SVN Summit Commercial Real Estate Advisors is a full-service commercial real estate services firm. Our advisors provide comprehensive expertise in brokerage, leasing, landlord/tenant representation, analysis/valuation and market research. We are local market experts with national reach and resources at our fingertips.
National Platform. Local Expertise. That’s the SVN Difference.
With nearly 30 years of experience in development, construction, property management, and a personal investor, Jerry and Aaron lead a team of professional advisors prepared to provide expert advice and support needed to execute on your business plans. Whether buying, selling or leasing; from assistance with site selection to facilitation of complex deals, SVN Summit is committed to integrity, responsiveness and providing unparalleled service.
Our services include:
• Investment sales & advisory services
• Financial analysis, property valuation, and value enhancing strategies
• Accessing and navigating lender financing and entitlement process guidance
• Marketplace unit price analysis, market projections, current sales and capitalization rates data
• Office sales & leasing services, cost minimization strategies,
asset analysis, property management
• Tenant representation; acquisition / site selection / negotiation
• National and local network marketing strategies and utilization of the latest commercial real estate tools and technology to ensure broad exposure in the marketplace
• Creation of personalized, top notch marketing collateral and offering memorandum; utilization of tools such as drone videos and virtual walk-throughs to enhance the sale or leasing process
Highest Professional Industry Designations & Credentials:
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Society of Industrial Office Realtors (SIOR)
JERRY FIUME, SIOR, CCIM